Friend of the Classic Malts
To gain access to this special area, you simply need to become a Friend of the Classic Malts. You don’t have to be an expert to be a Friend, you just have to share a passion for malt whisky, and a love for exclusive offers, regular updates from the whisky world, and insights from our Global Brand Ambassador Donald Colville.
- Auchroisk - A light, pleasant apéritif whisky.
- Benrinnes - A richer, sweeter Speyside full of dark aromas.
- Blair Athol - A little-known fruity Highland whisky.
- Caol Ila - A smoky, sea-fresh aperitif from remote Islay.
- Cardhu - Effortless, elegant, the generous spirit – pioneered by two generations of female distillers.
- Clynelish - Famous for its waxy, medium-bodied and mustard-fresh coastal style.
- Cragganmore - A sweet, fruity, complex Speyside with toffee notes.
- Dailuaine - A complex whisky that can impress mightily.
- Dalwhinnie - As sweet and accessible as its Highland home is remote.
- Glen Elgin - Often called a ‘fruitcake in a bottle’.
- Glen Spey - A light, buttery, sweet Speyside.
- Glenkinchie - A light, floral whisky with a citrusy, creamy taste.
- Glenlossie - The dry and delicate brother to Mannochmore.
- Inchgower - A conundrum, in which the aromatics and flavour, change continually.
- Knockando - A fine Speyside with a fresh almond note.
- Lagavulin - Effortless, elegant, the generous spirit – pioneered by two generations of female distillers.
- Linkwood - A whole garden of fruit and flower scents.
- Mannochmore - Surprisingly clean, dry and refreshingly direct.
- Mortlach - An old favourite, reborn – this is malt whisky made magnificent.
- Oban - Rich and sweet with a smoky dryness.
- Royal Lochnagar - A Highland whisky much prized by monarchs south of the border.
- Singleton - Whiskies that bring pleasure from the first sip.
- Strathmill - A smooth, easy drinking all-rounder.
- Talisker - Powerful, smoky, made by the sea – Talisker is renowned for its maritime character.
- Teaninich - A crisp, dry and appetising Highland malt whisky.
As a Friend of the Classic Malts, you can enjoy lifetime FREE entry at twelve of our Classic Malt distilleries, along with a complimentary dram of their Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
To receive free tour, you must be a registered member of Friends of the Classic Malts program at time of tour booking.
When you arrive, show your pass to a member of staff and you’ll receive your Friends journal. Take this with you whenever you visit our distilleries and you’ll receive a stamp to mark your journey. And once you’ve collected all twelve stamps, we’ll reward you with a Quaich – the traditional whisky sharing cup – only available to our Friends.