Glen Moray Distillery is a Speyside distillery producing single malt scotch whisky. Situated on the banks of the River Lossie in Elgin the distillery started production in September 1897. It was sold in 2008 by the Glenmorangie to La Martiniquaise.
The distillery was expanded in 2012 to produce 3,300,000 litres annually from 3 wash stills and 3 spirit stills. 2016 has seen further expansion and development of the site with a growth in production to around 5,500,000 litres annually predicted.