The Glenlivet distillery is a distillery in Moray, Speyside Scotland and is the biggest selling single malt whisky brand in the United States and the second biggest selling globally.
Today, the distillery is owned by the French alcoholic beverages company Pernod Ricard, producing 6 million bottles of single malt, with the remainder used in Pernod Ricard's blended whisky brands.
- The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve
- The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
- The Glenlivet 15 Year Old French Oak Reserve
- The Glenlivet Nàdurra 16 Year Old
- The Glenlivet 18 Year Old
- The Glenlivet Archive 21 Year Old
- The Glenlivet XXV 25 Year Old