Bruichladdich Distillery is on the is one of eight working distilleries on the Isle of Islay. All the distillery’s whiskies are sold as single malts, with those designated Bruichladdich being unpeated, those designated Port Charlotte being heavily peated and those designated Octomore being super-heavily peated. Octomore is considered to be 'the most heavily peated single malt whisky in the world'. In addition to whisky, Bruichladdich distillery started production of popular gin, The Botanist.
- Bruichladdich Scottish Barley
- Bruichladdich Islay Barley
- Bruichladdich The Organic
- Bruichladdich Bere Barley
- Bruichladdich Black Art
- Port Charlotte Heavily Peated
- Port Charlotte Scottish Barley
- Port Charlotte Series: PC5, PC6, PC7, PC8, PC9, PC10, PC11, PC12
- Octomore 6.1
- Octomore 6.2
All barley used is exclusively Scottish, some of which has been grown on Islay. The distillery is the largest private employer on Islay with around sixty jobs, as it also has the island's only bottling hall.