Glen Scotia Distillery: Assistant Distillery Manager
Assistant Distillery Manager
- Assist the distillery manager with the daily tasks required to ensure the safe,
efficient and high-level quality orientated culture within the distillery.
- Typically 5 days per week from 8am until 5.30 pm.
- Flexibility is required around working days in busy periods.
- Demonstrated track record of people management is preferred.
- Knowledge of whisky production and of the Scotch whisky industry is preferable but not as essential as a willingness to learn and an enthusiastic approach.
- Demonstrated history of dependability is essential and the role holder must be able to adopt a hands-on approach as and when required.
- Ability to work flexibly with proven track record of multi-tasking on numerous projects and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Ability to learn on the job is critical as the role holder will need to undertake whisky related events, tastings and tours.
Remuneration & benefits:
- Attractive salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Employeer pensions scheme with matching employee and employer contributions (5% of salary).
Please apply in writing above by sending your CV and you should include a covering letter stating why you wish to be considered for the position.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th December 2017 at 5pm.